Sustainability in the Built Environment
Green Building Design and Green Star Ratings
- Accredited Green Building Professional using the suite of Green Building Council of Australia Green Star tools for total environmental performance.
- Specialist ESD Consultant for building projects seeking Green Star accreditation.
- Provision of services as a generalist ESD consultant to Green Building Design Teams across residential and commercial projects.
Provision of Green Value Management services
- Packaging and integration of the range of compliance and voluntary tools and processes.
- Preparation of Sustainability Assessments for materials and building component systems.
- Application of material databases and life-cycle analysis tools.
- Accredited Assessor for preparation of Accredited Ratings under the NABERS Ratings schemes.
- NABERS includes water, waste and indoor air quality assessments using consistent protocols and actual measured performance data.
- NABERS is available for office, retail and hotel buildings and data centres.
- Preparation of Building Energy Efficiency Certificates (BEECs) for Office buildings over 2000m2 of Net Lettable Area prior to sale or lease.
- BEECs incorporate NABERS Office Energy Rating, Tenancy Lighting Assessment and Building Energy Efficiency Review.
- Preparation of Energy Efficiency Performance Assessment Reports for submission with construction drawings at Construction Certificate stage.
- The service can include inspections during construction and at completion, and a written report to assist the Principal Certifying Authority or Private Certifier with compliance requirements.
- AccuRate thermal modelling of Class 1 and 2 residential dwellings to either the national NCC 6 Star requirements or for the Simulation method for determining Heating and Cooling Caps as required by Basix in NSW.
- Design and technical advice to meet Basix requirements for Water, Thermal Comfort and Energy.
- Preparation of Basix Certificates, including AccuRate thermal modelling certificates.