Greensynergy research activity is carried out through consulting projects for businesses, organizations and university partners. The following are the main research themes:
- Complexity theory and sustainability culture
- Emergence models of sustainability culture
- Activating and embedding sustainability culture in businesses, organisations, institutions and social enterprise.
Professional Practice in Sustainability
- Emergence-based patterns for sustainability practice
- Professional sustainability practice in business, industry, government and non-government organisations, communities and community groups, and sustainability projects
- Participatory processes in community and organizational sustainability projects.
Sustainable Communities, Green Cities and Green Building
- Green building, sustainable place-making and community development.
- Remote Indigenous community development, participatory housing and technology processes, and lifecycle assessment.
- Sustainable regional development, including regional cities and towns
- Socio-technical systems
- Technology as emergent human culture
- Technacy theory and application
- Technacy and sustainability